Sunday, March 25, 2012

Feather Hair Clip

Feather Hair Clip
This was another easy headpiece that I created for one of my duet routines.  The girls danced to "Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele.  I wanted a headpiece that reminded you of flames, but was still feminine.
Supplies Needed:

Maroon Feather Hackle Pad (I got these at The Ribbon Retreat)
Black Satin Rosette (also from The Ribbon Retreat)
7 Rhinestones
Hot Glue Gun
Metal Hair Clip



Directions:
Step 1: Glue the rosette to the feather hackel pad.



Step 2: Glue the metal clip to the back of the feathers.


Step 3: Glue the rhinestones in a semicircle shape around the rosette.  I always start with the middle stone and two ends in order to evenly spread out the rhinestones.


This would be cute embellished to wear as a fascinator!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...