Thursday, February 9, 2012

Before Pinterest

With Pinterest exploding with popularity, it's hard to imagine what we use to do before it existed!  When I joined last summer, only 3 of my Facebook friends had an account!  Now most of my friends and family are "pinning," as I'm sure the same is true with you!  I use to keep a folder on my computer with anything I found cute online.  Basically the same concept without the links to the site and not as cool!

Here are some of the items I kept that I thought were cute and worth saving!
A lot of these I have gone back and found and pinned.

{the holiday files}

{img src}


{the food files}



{the craft files}


{img src}




{the future wedding files}






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...