Monday, May 28, 2012

My Favorite Etsy Shops | Event Design Shop


I have recently met an awesome Etsy shop owner who lives in my neighborhood!  I am in the process of beginning my own Etsy shop, and Gabrielle has been such a big help with getting started!  I am loving Gabrielle's shop, Event Design Shop!


Gabrielle sells a lot of great party and wedding items.  She handmakes super cute chalk board signs that can be used for weddings or even home decor!


Event Design Shop sells Divine Twine in all colors!  Who doesn't love twine?  It can be used for so many craft and event ideas!


These gift tags are adorable!


Gabrielle also has a line of wooden signs for weddings.  There are adorable table numbers and even these "Mr. and Mrs." signs!


Be sure to check out Event Design Shop on Etsy for all of Gabrielle's great wedding and party decor items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...