Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Instagram Summer 2012

I've been writing this post for a while, but have finally decided to post it.  It's been a while since I have posted anything, but working two jobs and going back to school is a lot to take in!  I don't like to use the "I"ve been busy" excuse since we are all busy (if we were not then we would be bored)!


This summer has been a blast! My age is full of fun memories but with a lot of decisions about the rest of our lives.  As I said, I am now back in school for my second degree in graphic design.  It is a strange feeling knowing I don't have to go to school, but I want to do this.


I always read bloggers "About" pages because I want to see how they have grown their blog and what their story is.  While I often find that most are "stay at home moms and crafters," I am not- or anywhere near that.  I think that would be awesome someday, but you cannot really decide to make that your career, without any other source of income.  So I am in school and working hard and long days now so one day I might get that chance!

Enough of my life story, I want to share with you my everlasting summer according to Instagram!

It started with some night racing at the track and of course, The Kentucky Derby!


For my birthday, my friends and I went zip lining at Mammoth Cave!


I love the Urban Farmhouse and my new shirt I got as a gift from a great dance family!


I made a quilt using old t-shirts and girl's dresses for my boss!


I made some adorable farm yard birthday party decorations!


While out of town, I saw an awesome inverse rainbow around the sun!


Here are some cute rustic signs from a restaurant!


This was during our annual trip to Hilton Head!


I got to feed the dolphins!


I had a beautiful view of the ocean in Hilton Head!


Here are some of my favorites!


A downtown Louisville collage!


There is a building in the Highlands with some great typography artwork!


Pretty flowers from my mom's garden.


I got to meet Twiggy, the artist, and paint one of her owls!


She even cosigned my owl!


My planner says it best:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...