Monday, July 2, 2012

Barn Yard First Birthday: Overalls

The birthday boy got to wear these overalls to his bard yard birthday!  This sweet one year old looked awesome in his themed party outfit!

I began this project with this pair of overalls!  The crab was cute, but it did not match the adorable barn yard theme!


I couldn't find a matching denim color to hide the crab, but I really liked how the denims went together!


With felt, I cut out a barn and number one based off of my Cricut die cuts.  I then hand sewed on the felt shapes.


On the front right leg, I added a green gingham patch and a felt cow!



On the back side, I added another gingham patch but this one was yellow with a pink pig on it.



On the right back side, I added a pocket with a handkerchief hanging out of it! 


Here is the font of the overalls:


And the back:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...