Monday, January 16, 2012

Dance Props

I have had to take a break from blogging for a while because I had to have surgery to fix my deviated septum. This will basically help me breathe better! I have posts I've been wanting to write about but it's been pretty crazy lately!

With dance competitions coming up it is a crazy time at the studio! We have been trying to get all of our dances ready and also all of the props built! One project I have been working on (prior to my surgery) is two platforms with stairs behind them. Here are some of the photos of the props being built! We still need to add a glittery top coat to make them sparkle on stage!

Here are the platforms being built!

The stairs in production!


The platforms, stairs, and tables after the black paint!


Each of these photos were taken with my Instagram app!

I can't wait to get back to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...