Monday, June 25, 2012

Barn Yard First Birthday Invitations

I designed several pieces for a special one year old's Barn Yard Birthday Party!  Here are the invitations!



I made these with my Cricut machine, mostly using the "Create A Critter" Cartridge.  For the barn, I had to use the Cricut Craft Room Software program.  It did not have the silo attached, so I added a house shape to the roof!


The top of the invitation reads: 
"Oink" "Oink" "Moo" and a "Cock-A-Doodle-Do" Farmer Bo wants to celebrate his First Birthday with "ewe!"


The party information such as the date and time was all under the barn doors!


I just love these little sheep and cows!



I would love to create custom invitations for you! Find me on Etsy!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...