Monday, June 4, 2012

Nail Polish Dance Recital Gifts


I teach several lyrical classes at dance and the girls wear shoes that show their toe nails.  For Recital each year, I like to give them nail polish. This way they can all have matching polished nails!


I got an email from Tiny Prints with a free $20 credit!  I couldn't find anything to use it on, so I decided to get some customized stickers.  I love how they turned out!


This is what I decided to give each of my girls: a nail polish, a super cute nail file, and a ring!  I found these nail files at the Gap outlet for $1 for two.


I began by putting the sticker on a small plastic bag.


I then filled the bags up and tied ribbon around in a bow!


Each class got a different color polish and matching ribbon.





I just love these super easy gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...