Thursday, March 1, 2012

Good Luck Gifts for Dance Competition

Good Luck Gifts for Dance Competition

Like I have said before, I teach many solos this year that are all competing.  I wanted to make them a cute little gift to congratulate them for their hard work so far!


Supplies Needed:
Wedding Favor Metal Tins
Candy of your choice
Decorated Scrapbook Paper
Solid Black Scrapbook Paper
Scrapbook Tape
Hot Glue Gun
Computer
Printer
Good Luck PDF
Cricut Machine (optional)


Step 2: Fill the tins with candy.  I used Valentine heart shaped Gobstoppers.


Step 3: Print out the circles on decorated scrapbook paper.  I used pink zebra card stock that could be sent through my printer.
If you want you could design your own message.  Using Microsoft Word or a similar program, type up your message and add a circle shape around the words.  The circles should be about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.



Step 4: Cut out each circle with the message on it.


Step 5: Cut out a scallop shape with your Cricut machine.  I used the Once Upon a Princess cartridge.
If you do not have a Cricut machine, you can print out a scallop shape and cut it out yourself.


Step 6: Tape the circle to the scallop using scrapbook tape.


Step 7: Using a hot glue gun, glue the paper scallop to the top of the metal tin.

Enjoy your super easy good luck gifts!  My girls sure did!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...