Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dreaming of Spring: Jean Short Redo



With Daylight Savings keeping the days lighter longer and the gorgeous weather, I am getting Spring Fever!  I want to get my Spring/Summer clothes ready for the warm weather.  I had this pair of shorts that had a rip in them and missing buttons, so I wanted to fix the rip and decorate them a bit.



The pockets used to have anchor buttons, but I felt limited as to what I could wear with these jeans.  I got these super cute flower buttons from Hobby Lobby and knew they would match my style a bit more.

I'm sure I'll be using these on another project, I love them so much!

Here are my finished shorts!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...