Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Vintage Frame Redo Part 1

Vintage Frame Redo

I absolutely loved this frame that used to be my grandma's.  I knew it would be super cute when painted and upcycled.  I have had it for a while but just recently got around to painting it!
This is just a sneak peek of what I am going to do with this frame!  I removed the old picture and backing first.  I could tell this was a vintage piece because they used wood and nails to hold the picture in place.


I suggest always spray painting outside when you can!  I used two pieces of old wood, well my actually dad helped out here!  I figured red would be a good color that will match my room now and in the future!



I am loving all of the details in this frame!




I can't wait to show you what I do next with this frame!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...