Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pretty Packages

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  I sure did!  It's so nice to be able to relax and spend time with my friends and family!  Also, I'm off work (both jobs) for a week so I get to catch up on my rest!

I'm a proud new owner of a DSLR camera and I had to test it out with my Christmas tree!  I love how this photo turned out.


Every year, my boyfriend Stephen's family has a Christmas bunco party.  Each couple has to bring a basket.  We play three rounds of bunco and then the team with the most points gets to pick the first basket and so on.

This year our theme was Game Night.  I got the games Quelf, The Logo Game, Chocolate Monopoly, and Phase 10.  I thought it turned out pretty cute and our basket was one of the first chosen!



This year for my presents, I used a lot of twine.  The red and white was so festive with out being too much!


I love the jingle bells with the jingle bell wrapping paper!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...